9: Rollin' Up into the Olive Garden
In our most professional episode to date, we transition around a thousand topics pretty seamlessly; almost like we've done this before. And no, that's not sarcastic.
- Follow-Up: I'm Still Sorry
- NPR Sounds Nice
- Too Much to Listen to?
- Michael Budgets $110 for Coffee
- Michael Is That Guy at Olive Garden
- Michael Is Productive for a Weekend
- Greg Has a Lovely Family Weekend
- Allergies Are the Worst
- Beans in Chili?
- Michael and Greg Return to Password Hell
- Productive for iOS
- Email Bankruptcy
- Daylight "Saving" Time
- Zelda Is Still Amazing
- Greg Review Ice Cream
- More specifically, this ice cream
- Greg's Video Game Wife
- Apple Releases a "New" iPad
Thought of the Week